Sunday, June 7, 2015

attention working mamas

thanks so much for your concern and kind words for emmett. good news. the meds have started working and he is doing much better. he is almost like a new baby. seriously.

which brings me to my next topic. in a few short weeks (actually 17 days) i have to go back to work and the little guy goes to daycare. the thought has been bothering me for awhile, and has actually caused a few panic attacks as of late. those of you that have done this...do you have any pointers? i understand lots of moms are very excited to go back to work and have conversations with adults, yada, yada, yada. i'm not one of them, not even remotely.

to make things worse, aaron will be off doing field work on my first few days back, so i have to navigate it all by myself. i understand that in a few months this will not even be an issue. but it brings me a lot of tears now.


how do i leave this guy?


No comments:

Post a Comment