Tuesday, October 21, 2014

weather victory

every year, aaron and I have two weather bets.

  1. when will the the first snowfall fall (we have to wake up to snow on the ground for it to count) - autumn
  2. when will the yard be snowless – spring
i have never won one of these bets. never. i continue to be a good a sport and play along. usually the winner gets a bottle of liquor of their choice (tequila or whiskey for aaron and gin for me). obviously the rules had to change for me to play this year. this year the winner gets to pick the pizza and beverage of his/her choice at moose’s tooth and the other person has to pick it up and pay.

aaron guessed october 22 and I guessed october 20. for the first time ever I won. we woke up on october 20 to find snow on the ground! 

No comments:

Post a Comment