Tuesday, March 17, 2015

sweet husband

yesterday, aaron drove me home from our doctor's appointment. he said he needed to do a few more things at work so he took the car.

i meanwhile got started doing a few chores around the house, and eventually my prenatal pilates. aaron came home when i was partway done. when i was done working out, i noticed these little beauties.


beautiful, right? i was so happy and very chit-chatty. aaron told me i should take a shower from my workout. when i came out, i noticed this



not only did he buy me (us) wine and stocked our barren shelves. he had used my wine app (vino) that i used to review wines (you don't have a wine app? that sounds like a personal problem). he screen shot my top nine reviewed wines and went to several different stores to get them all. he is incredible. i thanked him profusely, he said "you carried a baby for nine months, i could at least go to a few stores to get wine". 

No comments:

Post a Comment